Additional Site Updates

I’ve continued playing with the site throughout the day. I’ve made some layout changes. I’ve made some changes to the Titles page and the Tales of the Supers page, mostly with font and link incorporation.

I’ve also added some crossposting, both to Dreamwidth and LiveJournal. This post will be the test to see if the crossposting will work for both of them. Fingers crossed, right?

Also, April Camp NaNoWriMo starts in a couple of days. Wish me luck, all. It’s pretty much a big finishing things project for me this time.

Another little update

67351_10100358139143133_1402287_n2I still haven’t done author photos, because clearly I suck at time management. Or it could be the three jobs plus writing. It could go either way on this one. So I’m thinking that this should be the photo I use on the back of the books. It’s my little lady Boo being a silly goose.

Okay, I’m joking. I’m not going to use Boo’s photo for my author photo. I am not yet that desperate. I just need to find some time to do the author photos and get one that I’m happy with using. Of course, I’m still waiting to hear back from the second editor to know how many more changes need to be made on top of the ones the first editor gave me. I asked her to be brutal, so I guess that must be what she’s doing.

There is still another month and a few days until the second Camp NaNoWriMo/JulNoWriMo starts up. I would love to have the first book ready before I get too far into the second one, but then I’m a piece of the way through the first story in that book as it is. I just wish I could scrounge more hours out of the day so that I can get more writing done. But let’s see: there’s the day job, the editing job, and the blogging job(s) that I’m doing, while I prepare for a big out-of-state move. I think that I’m finding time to sleep might be an accomplishment at this point.

Post-April 2013 Camp NaNoWriMo

Somehow…¬†Somehow… I managed to finish Camp NaNoWriMo with over 58,000 words—and a completed novella. The first¬†Tales of the Supers is done, and it’s currently at the pre-readers/editors for now.

Hopefully, they should be done with it before too long. At that point, I’ll go ahead with the copyright, sending it to Library of Congress, then it will be time to finally give CreateSpace a try. I’m not even going to try sending it companies this time around; it’s probably a bit too… something for any of them to be willing to pick it up. I got burned with the books I wrote (under a different name), and I think it will be a while before I consider trying another publisher, aside from self-publishing. I might give another go, but it will be a while yet.

But, please, be expecting actual content on this site before very much longer.

See you all then!